SPECOPS's S.A.F.E. Program
(Security, Assessment, First Aid, Environment)
All SPECOPS personnel are highly trained in all matters of security. Our security programs are available for individuals, executives, and/or high-profile personalities, celebrities, businesses and corporations, and all media personnel and entities. We specialize in working with production teams both on and off the set. Some of our services include:
- Area assessment, site surveys, local employee screening to maximize on set safety.
- Threat level reports and course of action recommendations, which incorporate
- the needs of all personnel, executives, and media professionals, cast, crew, and talent.
- Briefings on or familiarization with weapons, firearms, munitions, explosives,
- booby traps, mines, which might be used in the areas for filming or pose a threat to
- endeavors for news and film crews and plans of action for risk reduction methods.
- Self Defense, hand to hand, driving, planning, escape, routes and all other
- aspects of providing personal security, safe equipment transport and safety of film and
- production crew in war zones, conflicts, and otherwise hostile areas.
- Terrorist and militant threat profiling to counter danger and manage risk,
- to include managing bribes, negotiating release from capture or gun-point threats,
- avoiding illegal road blocks.
- Emergency planning for fires, communications, and air, land or sea
- evacuation coordination for exigencies such as earthquakes, hurricanes, Coup d'Etat, etc.
- Coordinating with local government, law enforcement, military, embassies,
- to make presence known, gather more info, and determine level of support available
- for potential emergencies, etc.
SPECOPS has worked with high-profile individuals, companies, celebrities, media figures, and production sets all over the world.