Special Operations Missions
SPECOPS runs a wide array of Special Operations missions as a vehicle for teaching corporate team building. These are based off the U.S. Special Forces Team Model in that everyone participates, there is a special MDMP (military decision making process) that is civilianized and taught for business applications. It requires communication, coordination, and integrating problem solving with practical solutions which are then implemented to see the very tangible results in terms of immediate success or failure on the battle field.
These missions can be simple same-day events or multiple-day events with more in-depth planning and training prior to deploying on the objective. They can be developed more along the lines of just plain fun or they can be quite hard core and serious in their nature in terms of real planning and actual mission execution.
There literally is no limit to what SPECOPS can do for Corporate Leadership training but the list below provides an example of what SPECOPS does on a regular basis:
- VIP Rescue Operations
- Counter-Terrorism Missions
- HVT (High Value Target) Recovery Ops
- HUNTER-KILLER missions (Force on Force)
- Boot Camps (Weekend or work week long)
- Are You Tough Enough? (SF style prep program to test mettle and get folks ready for SFAS)
- A weekend or week-long version, great for team problem solving
- Extremely unique program where teams learn to rely on each other and what each individual is made of
- Be prepared for hardship, surprises, true bonding, and growth in these programs
- Can be run anywhere in the world, anytime of the year
Obstacle, Confidence, and Teamwork Courses
- Can be run at military bases where confidence courses and obstacle courses have been built to safe standards
- (if near client and available during preferred time frames)
- SPECOPS can design courses using the local environment or natural terrain
- (when and where the other options are not practical or feasible)
- SPECOPS can send a Fitness Master Trainer to your location
- 1 week worth of military-style fitness programs every morning before start of work day
- As an optional event or on-the-clock activity
- More details about types of Fitness programs available
- More details about Spy Games in Adventures
Land Navigation is a lot harder than it seems: to navigate a long distance with precision and find a stick in the ground far away and at night requires a lot of skills that are also much desired in the business world. Map study is like market study. Route Planning is like company course projecting, and then the constant pace count, terrain assessment, and path compensating are a lot like progress reviews. And of course, finding the stake is like meeting goals, and everyone shares in the joy.
The teams require 4 personnel: Map, Compass, Pace, and Point persons. Each has a mission and can not complete it without constant interaction and communication between members; this makes it an ideal vehicle for teaching teamwork, having fun, and getting fit all at the same time. When teams are put up against each other and the clock, that’s when the real dramas unfold.
There literally is no limit to what SPECOPS can do for Corporate Leadership training.